Restorative Dental Care
Restorative dental care is the study, diagnosis, and integrated management of diseases of the teeth and their supporting structures. In layman’s terms, we are here to fix your smile and get it back to absolute health
Do I Need Restoration Dental Care?
When patients have missing or severely damaged teeth, extreme bite imbalances, or other significant dental issues, restoration dental care may be required to re-establish oral health and function.
Dental makeovers can:
- Treat gum disease
- Alleviate discomfort from lost teeth, severe decay, or chronic bruxism (excessive teeth grinding or jaw clenching)
- Repair/remove faulty dental work, and more!
Restoration dental care enables you to
enjoy a beautiful and long lasting smile.
Reason for Restoration Dental Care
An unattractive, unhealthy smile can negatively impact your life in many ways.
- Lack of confidence in your appearance
- Smile less often.
- This can even impact your mood and overall outlook.
- Chronic pain from TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorders) dysfunction can bring about exhaustion and depression.
- Missing teeth also negatively affect your self-confidence and ability to comfortably eat and speak.
We have good news…
No matter your dental issue, with restorative dental care & modern dentistry, Dr. Chi can give you back a beautiful, healthy, and comfortably functioning smile that will last for decades to come.
Don’t suffer needlessly – We have multiple solutions?
Your Personal Consultation
There is no ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL solution to your health or your smile. Dr. Chi always begins with a consultation so he can learn about your concerns and desires. How do you feel about your smile and oral health? Does anxiety or fear play a role when you seek and receive dental care?
Once the doctor understands your concerns and desires, he’ll perform an evaluation of your oral health by conducting a comprehensive oral exam and reviewing X-rays. He will explain his findings and recommendations. Together with Dr. Chi, you will devise a practical plan of action that takes into consideration your physical, emotional and financial comfort.